Sunday, April 8, 2012

Interwiew with Bilal Nadeem Samana Model




Assalam alaikum I’m Bilal Nadeem Saman, I am a good person and very moody person too so be aware.

How did you get interested in modelling?

AHA! I’m just a student, modelling is just my timepass job basically I want to be a good businessnam insha Allah.


What inspired you to start?
My favourite personality is Tom Cruise and I want to be like him, so he is my inspiration.


What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I face many problems like i dont have source, so i am still finding a good job.   Luckly I got 2 years agreement on Ajmal Murad agency, buti t is still useless for me, because I havent got work there yet.

Who have you worked with?
Havent yet but having many famous big models, designer friends insha Allah work with them in future.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Very difficult work… GOD help us ...

What are your plans for the future?
Insha Allah to be a great succesful man insha Allah. Not a model but want to be succesful in every work.



Phone: +920321-2861878

Found me on Facebook:


































Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/08/2012

    Hahaha
    AWSOME I M LUV IN Itt
    0321-2861878 BILAL NADEEM SAMANA...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)