Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Interwiew with Faisal Hussain the talented Photographer



My name is Faisal and I'm 27 years old. I came from a small town in Sindh Tando Mohd Khan. Now I live in Karachi since 2002. I'm woring as sr. Compositor in Sharpimage since 2006 present. I love photography.

What inspired you to get into photography ?
My cousins and my uncle are photographers. I like photography since my childhood.
 
What problems did you face to achieve your career?
When I started doing this job I decided to buy a good camera 3 years ago. I finally decided to buy camera but in this period I had some problems so I couldn't buy it.

Who inspired you in start?
My cousine and finally my boss inspired me to start photography.

Who have you worked with?
I'm working and doing photography alone, this is my hobbie. I don't think that I will make this as my career.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
I don't care if my field is popular or not. I'm doing this as  my hobby but I know photography world is very wide and I will learn more and more. I will start studying and learn more things. What I take is these pictures all are natural and from my imagination.

What are the results of your achievements?
I'd like people to know about my work and I'd like to hear good things about me therefor I'm doing different works after few time I will change my hobbies too. But photography is my childhood hobby and I will always do this.

What are your plans for the future?
My plan is to be a good photographer. I'd like to take natural pictures.


Found me on Facebook:











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)