Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Interview with Shujaat Hussain Khan Model




My name Is Shujaat Hussain Khan. We are six siblings and I am the youngest I am from Pakistan have recently done Mechanical Engineering in first class, My father is farmer Honest Police Officer and also religious man, I like reading books, playing cricket also participated in karate and achieved so many awards there...I like humanity, I am very softhearted and hospitable like my father. I am not too religious but like my religion too much.

How did you get interested in modelling?
It was my passion from my childhood to get fame and become a celebrity and serve the needy people, and i know i am made for this.. its one of my desires to be famous all around the world and i will try my level best for my passion and I am sure that He will make my dream come true...

What  inspired you to start?
The thing inspired me to start was the work of our most talented Models and Actors who have done great work and made our fashion and drama industry more better and strong, so I want to be the part of that too..

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with some fashion designers because i have recently entered into the fashion industry and Alhamdulillah I have some offers too also work with them, and also going to be cast in some of new dramas Insha Allah very soon ...

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I faced so many problems as new comers face, like lack of sincerity, lots of lies, fake promises and deceives, so many guys cannot fulfill their dream because of above told problems. Inshallah after becoming a top model i will make a modeling agency for those who have wish to be artist but cant, where there will never any problem, I will meet that guys and give them opportunity as per their talent free of cost...

What are results of your achievements?
Well if you work with sincerity and zeal then don't look at the result just hope for the good from Almighty Allah...Allah like hard workers and give them better results , same is with me I believe in Almighty Allah, I have done my best now waiting for the positive result not from the people but from the Allah....

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Well every thing is easy and possible, man makes his work easy and hard himself, the one who wish to touch the sky never sees the hardness or easiness of work he just does it..I am doing that... and there fore it is easy for me.... 

What are your plans for the future?
Well the plans are good and so high but not impossible, but remember man makes plans but its done when Allah wants if your plans are not getting fulfill then don't be hopeless just Believe in Allah He has more better and higher than your thoughts so wait and see whats Allah going to give you...

Shujaat Hussai Khan (JoJo Khan)
Cell: 03313538489
skype: shujatkhan909
























Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Jojo, u'r a man of character. I'm proud of you and anticipate great success as an international model in your future......

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)